1. What animals traditionally pull Santa’s sleigh?
A) Dogs B) Bears C) Reindeer
2. What form of transport does Santa use?
A) Snowboard B) Sleigh C) Jet ski
3. Who helps Santa make toys?
A) Elves B) Reindeer C) Squirrels
4. Where did the Christmas tree tradition originate?
A) New England B) Scandinavia C) Germany
5. What is "eggnog”?
A) A traditional hat shaped like an egg B) A Christmas drink made with eggs, milk, and sugar C) A game played at Christmas party
6. What is traditionally hidden in the Christmas pudding?
A) A coin B) A toy C) A pair of dice
7. How many reindeer does Santa Have?
A) Ten B) Nine C) Eight
8. What flower is traditionally connected with Christmas?
A) Daisy B) Daffodil C) Poinsettia
. What do we call the night before Christmas?
A) Christmas Eve B) New Year C) Boxing Day
10. What do people traditionally do under mistletoe?
A) Kiss B) Sing C) Dance
11. Which royal couple started off the fashion for Christmas trees?
A) King Henry VIII and Anne Boleyn B) Queen Victoria and Prince Albert C) Prince Charles and Princess Diana
12. Who wrote the book A Christmas Carol?
A) Mark Twain B) Hans Christian Andersen C) Charles Dickens
1. C; 2. B; 3. A; 4. C; 5. B; 6. A; 7. B; 8. C; 9. A; 10. A; 11. B; 12. C
|Всего комментариев: 1|